Consumerama is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, and your use of Consumerama constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with all such terms, conditions, and notices. Consumerama reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices from time to time, and it is your responsibility to frequently review same.
All content herein is provided “as is.” While all information at this site is believed accurate, no responsibility is assumed for unintentional errors of fact, typographical errors, errors and omissions, etc. Factual errors will be promptly corrected upon notice to Consumerama at email@example.com .
Consumerama is provided for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website. (Exception: External websites featured in Consumerama may copy and display the “Featured Site” graphic without further permission, provided it is linked to http://www.consumerama.org and not modified in any way.)
Integrated into this website is a public “Consumer Alert Forum” not hosted on Consumerama’s server and not directly under Consumerama’s control. Consumerama has no control over, and is not responsble for, any banners, advertisements, or other content placed in the form by the forum’s webhost.
By accessing the public forum, you agree to use it only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the forum’s designated purpose. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the forum, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of the forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the forum.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Consumerama has no obligation to monitor the forum but reserves the right to do so, and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Consumerama reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of Consumerama at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Consumerama does not claim any ownership in any information you post to the public forum or send to Consumerama via email.
In no even shall Consumerama be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever,